Our extensive experience and knowledge of acquiring telecommunications sites enables us to deliver the best possible solutions quickly, efficiently and cost effectively. We are skilled in identifying and progressing all types of site, often in challenging locations and within ambitious timescales. We work closely with site providers, local planning authorities and all parties to ensure even the most complex negotiations are managed successfully.
We offer a complete end to end acquisition service which includes panoramic photos and search reports, public consultations, MRTPI accredited town and country planning submissions and effective management of legal negotiations.
The areas of work covered include new site deployment, telecoms site upgrades, site shares, microcell and small site acquisitions, transmission dish link negotiations, network consolidation, lease renewals and estates management.
Town & Country Planning
Our team of planning consultants, led by an MRTPI Planning Specialist, has developed successful working relationships with local planning authorities and other multi-disciplinary bodies across the UK. This enables us to work sensitively and effectively at every stage of the planning process. On both local and national government levels, we continually monitor any changes in legislation and guidance and as a result, we are able to anticipate change and provide a smoother service to our clients.
What we offer:
· Strategic District/Area wide discussions with Local Planning Authorities and other interested parties
· Planning advice to clients
· Site identification and assessment
· Planning consultation with stakeholders
· Site specific pre-application discussions and consultation
· Full range of formal applications and submissions
· Management of the discharge of planning conditions
· Mobile site upgrades
· Temporary sites and schemes under Emergency Works Powers
· Written planning appeals
· Working with specialist professional contractors to provide ecology, archaeological and other specialist advice
Our Estates Management services ensure that the on-going management of sites is both efficient and cost effective and that the Landlord/Tenant relationship is upheld whilst also meeting client’s needs.
We offer a range of services including:
· Evaluation of existing leases/ agreements
· Lease negotiations
· Lease renewals
· Lease assignment
· Rent reviews
· Facilitation of site upgrades
· Site share management